About Pandora Post.
Welcome to Pandora Post, a blog for beginners in writing world as well as a literary site.
We are here to bring you the best writing tips & advices from all the best reliable sources to let you kick start your writing journey as a pro writer.
Note- The publishing of every article on this blog goes through a process of a thorough study on the topic after which they are written in the most simple language following the perfection, bringing you the best and liable information to help you learn and focus on your writing and let us do the in-depth research work for you and bring every good thing at one place, in one article.
SO WHO is behind Pandora Post?
Neel Rana is a published author (The Drunken Ghost), literary blogger, and writer since 2017. He holds a degree in BA Honours in English Literature.
Neel loves literature, fiction and shares whatever he learns everyday in the field of creative writing and helps beginners to begin asap.
Anytime you can find him in his bed or couch with his hp laptop writing and finishing his first fantasy novel, working on his blog, researching great writing tips & advices, watching Aljazeera, TLC, MTV, Discovery Channel or scrolling Twitter.
You can Follow Neel or ask him anything at his Twitter, – @NeelRana_
or mail him at [email protected]
Top Three Favourite Books of Neel
1.The Hobbit by J. R. R Tolkien (The first Novel which he bought).
2. Silas Marner by George Eliot (The novel which inspired him to write).
3.Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari (The book which change the way he looked the world).
4 Fun Facts about the blog author
- Yet being a super shy boy Neel has scripted, directed and acted in many successful school plays.
- He is an introvert but loves extroverts and dreams of traveling the whole world.
- Living in India (now you know where he lives) he has never seen a sea or ocean water and neither travelled on a plane yet.
- The only movie which this weirdo has watched in theaters is Avengers: Endgame (In 3D).
Neel is a non-native English speaker and apologizes for any grammatical mistakes you encountered reading his blogs, he believes great stories are written by good writers not editors.